Wednesday, January 16, 2008

INTO YOU

Oh Lord I'm strong in you,
Oh Lord I'm wise in you,
Oh Lord I can see in you,
So I will overcome,
yes I will overcome.

These words of inspiration are guiding me right now. I am used to
feeling so weak, but something that God wants me to learn, understand,
and exemplify is that I have strength because the power of God dwells
in me. I will overcome all trials, all tribulations, all this world's
pain because I have a light in me that will linger on forever through
the darkness.

Stir in me a fire that the world cannot explain
I've come to worship you.
Stir in me a passion that my heart cannot contain
I've come to worship you

So hold me, break me, mold me and make me more like you
I've come to worship you.
To love you, fear you, and draw ever near you as I worship you
I've come to worship you.

My prayer - God at times I feel so empty, so lonely, as I let the
darkness creep around, and I realize I've been trying to fill my heart
with all the wrong things that fail to sustain me. God fill me up
with your holy spirit and give me wisdom, and a passion for the joys
of your heart. Make me more and more like you, and let my life be a
holy act of worship that is pleasing to your eyes. Let my life be an
example of your radical, redeeming, and restoring love. Bless me with
wisdom, bless me with love, bless me with a heart for justice, and
bless me with your freedom.

Never be afraid to say what you mean, what you really feel. At worst,
you are human and nothing more or less. God understands our pain, our
frustration, our hurt; God is in love with us and I think I like
knowing that God understands me.

I'm all over the place right now, but I guess the important part is
that I know I'm getting into you.

0 comments: