Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LEARNING TO BREATH

Just about every week someone tells me I think too much. For the most
part, they have a point. I think a lot about a lot of things; stuff I
probably shouldn't think about (lately it's been about the heat death
of the universe). I've come to the realization that a lot of things
bother me that I have no control over, and while I fully admit to
myself that it is stupid to care about, there are still things that
upset me just because they do.

I am learning to take life as it is, and what I am finding is that I
am learning to breath. I inhale and I exhale, and then I praise God
that I am able to take my next breath. In a world so full of
uncertainty and helplessness, taking a moment to breath can really
clear my head of all the problems that are real and the ones that are
not.

Right now what I am really looking for is God, and to know that there
is still hope to be had.

0 comments: