Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IT IS NO MYSTERY

Am I really on the verge of setting sail towards my next big
adventure, or am I still poised to idly sit on the shore waiting for
my voyage to begin? There is no way of knowing what lies ahead, but I
can bravely dream of the treasures that await me just over the not so
distant horizon. Everything I feel in my heart seems to be telling me
that something great is going to happen soon, and it will lead to
blessings beyond anything I have ever tried to imagine.

I find myself not distracted by cheap imitation, and the thought of
accepting the second best has given up its plot to lure me away from
God's promises. God has the very best of this world in store for me,
and while the price is heavy compared to the substitutes, I am ready
to live an exceptional life full of hope, love, greatness, and a life
of dreams come true. Passionately, I consider the endeavor of living
to be the most spectacular road ahead of me.

I find myself in love. In love with so many things. In love with
God, in love with adventure, in love with life, and in love with my
future wife--whoever she might be. I find myself already praising God
for the woman she is. I consider myself blessed beyond measure, and
one day soon you will stand next to me and know that God is in our
ears whispering "this is good."

It is no mystery. My God loves me, and he has very big plans for me--
plans that keep me faithfully working towards that treasure that
awaits me. As my smile stretches across my face, I realize God has
given me a tremendous gift already, and what a great gift that is:
Words.

God, all praise belongs to you, O' master of this world.

0 comments: