Can you see in the dark?
Ambiguous, yes. It's a lyric from one of my new favorite songs "Keep Yourself Warm" by The Frightened Monkeys (explicative alert!).
I am at another crossroad in my life, and for some reason this one feels even more important than the decisions that I had to make right around graduation time. What am I going to do with my life? That question never seems to have a concrete answer, and it never seems to be an easier pill to swallow either. I find myself searching high and low for scraps of truth to piece together the purpose of my existence.
I am learning to never stop seeking. God's character is not someone who makes everything easy and sweet. Surely, I will be asking myself these questions for the rest of my life, but I can never stop seeking. There is so much to learn, so much to be revealed, and so much of God to ingest that I could spend a lifetime getting to know my creator -- and I'm guessing, "that's the point."
Never. NEVER. NEVER STOP SEEKING.

0 comments:
Post a Comment